3d sug con crp usa
18th April 2011
CRP USA attended this years 3DSUG and gave presentations on both the new WINDFORM XT 2.0 and also the RAMPART CubeSat project.
Stewart Davis, Director of Operations gave an update on the new WINDFORM XT 2.0 to the attendees at the Laser Sintering materials discussion.
The presentation highlighted the improved strength and flexural modulus, while maintaining the properties required for reliable sintering.
This was followed by a presentation on the construction of the RAMPART CubeSat, that was well received by the attendees. The project shows the potential when creative people can collaborate with a cutting edge Laser Sintering materials to push the concept of Additive Manufacturing to great heights!
History was also made at the event as well, when the members present chose to move the User Group forward and to accept new technologies made by manufacturers. In addition a new name was adopted, Additive Manufacturing User Group.
CRP Technology and CRP USA were glad to participate in this historic event.
news 2013 Archive
- Windform Laser Sintering materials have passed outgassing screening at NASA
- CRP Group expands custom production
- The generative design starts from Windform materials and 3D Printing
news 2012 Archive
- CRP Group at Autosport International
- New material for 3D printing
- CRP Technology goes on in the innovation
- The new material Windform GT
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS uses Windform XT 2.0 for its Additive Manufacturing Department
news 2011 Archive
- Windform GF 2.0 is here
- The new service of metallization and painting
- CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
- Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
- 3DSUG 2011 with CRP USA
- WINDFORM XT 2.0 is the new material
- Windform XT for CubeSat