CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
18th of October 2011
CRP Technology is among the speaker of 2011 SAE Aerotech Congress and Exhibition that takes place from 18 to 21 October at the convention center Pierre Baudis in Toulouse. The company of Modena will beat the venue to illustrate the project "Construction of a CubeSat using additive manufacturing", namely the construction of a satellite CubeSat with rapid prototyping and the material WINDFORM XT.
The event is oneof the most relevant international events, which involves operatorsof aerospace and aviation, with the aim of bringing their own testimony about the use of different technologies in aerospace.
CRP Technology with its WINDFORM materials, is a reality of excellence in the use of additive manufacturing (rapid prototyping). Composite materials for additive manufacturing are produced in Modena and sold worldwide by CRP. The main target is represented by high-performing applications and no matter what the sector is. They are suitable for motorsports, aerospace and for all those fields that need maximum reliability and highly mechanical features.
The lecture of CRP Technology in collaboration with CRP USA is scheduled in the session "Product Design and Manufacturing Integration" at 14.30.
news 2013 Archive
- Windform Laser Sintering materials have passed outgassing screening at NASA
- CRP Group expands custom production
- The generative design starts from Windform materials and 3D Printing
news 2012 Archive
- CRP Group at Autosport International
- New material for 3D printing
- CRP Technology goes on in the innovation
- The new material Windform GT
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS uses Windform XT 2.0 for its Additive Manufacturing Department
news 2011 Archive
- Windform GF 2.0 is here
- The new service of metallization and painting
- CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
- Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
- 3DSUG 2011 with CRP USA
- WINDFORM XT 2.0 is the new material
- Windform XT for CubeSat