Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
During the weekend of the U.S. MotoGP at Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca, the eCRP is on track to compete in the FIM e-Power.
The electric motorbike of CRP Racing, built entirely at the headquarters in Modena, the Italian MotorValley, features several Windform made parts.
Windform is the composite material for the additive manufacturing produced and sold by CRP Technology.
It's nothing new that the composite materials Windform are chosen to run on track, thanks to their mechanical properties, which make them particularly performaning in race situation.
On July 23 and 24 the Italian eCRP1.4 will perform on track with Windform for one of the most important international racing events.
news 2013 Archive
- Windform Laser Sintering materials have passed outgassing screening at NASA
- CRP Group expands custom production
- The generative design starts from Windform materials and 3D Printing
news 2012 Archive
- CRP Group at Autosport International
- New material for 3D printing
- CRP Technology goes on in the innovation
- The new material Windform GT
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS uses Windform XT 2.0 for its Additive Manufacturing Department
news 2011 Archive
- Windform GF 2.0 is here
- The new service of metallization and painting
- CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
- Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
- 3DSUG 2011 with CRP USA
- WINDFORM XT 2.0 is the new material
- Windform XT for CubeSat